334 thousand people were internally displaced due to the conflict in Sudan.

A weekly press conference was held under the moderation of UN Geneva Office Spokesperson Alessandra Vellucci.

At the meeting, the latest developments regarding the ongoing clashes between the army and the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (HDK) in Sudan since April 15 were discussed.

International Organization for Migration (IOM) Spokesperson Paul Dillon stated that there are approximately 334,000 internally displaced people due to conflicts in Sudan.

Dillon stated that about 72 percent of the internally displaced are from the Darfur region.

“The number of people displaced in Sudan in the last two weeks has exceeded the displacements associated with the conflicts last year.” Dillon noted that most areas in the country are closed to the access of humanitarian aid organizations, but negotiations can be made through the IOM network.


6 containers of aid from WHO to Sudan

World Health Organization (WHO) Spokesperson Tarik Jasarevic said that 6 containers of WHO’s aid materials were delivered to Port Sudan for the treatment of injuries and severe malnutrition in Sudan.

“As soon as 13 tons of relief supplies become available, they will be transferred by plane from the WHO logistics center in Dubai to Sudan,” Jasarevic said. said.

Stating that WHO continues to support health workers in Sudan, Jasarevic emphasized that the biggest risk for the Sudanese people is the lack of access to health services.


Clashes between army and HDK in Sudan

Armed clashes broke out between the Sudanese army and the HDK on the morning of April 15 in the capital of Sudan, Khartoum and other cities.

The disagreement between the army and the HDK regarding the military security reform, which envisages “the full participation of the HDK in the army,” had turned into a hot conflict in the last few months.

Sudan’s Ministry of Health announced that 528 people were killed and 4,599 injured in clashes between the army and the HDK.

The army and the HDK announced that they decided to extend the ceasefire for 72 hours from midnight on May 1, with the efforts of Saudi Arabia and the USA.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

şişli escort Desi student couple making sex tape at hostel porn video Hot pune girl xxx lovely sex mms with college bf Sexy Indian Porn Movie Of Two Teacher And Student pendik escort ümraniye escort izmir escort sweet bonanza oyna konya escort halkalı escort avrupa yakası escort şişli escort avcılar escort esenyurt escort beylikdüzü escort mecidiyeköy escort istanbul escort şirinevler escort avcılar escort
mecidiyeköy escort ankara escort deneme bonusu veren siteler mamigeek.com

Reklam ve İletişim:  Whatsapp:  262 606 0 726  Skype:  live:2dedd6a4f1da91be
Yasal Uyarı: Blog Sitemiz; 5651 Sayılı Kanun kapsamında BTK tarafından onaylı Yer Sağlayıcı'dır. Sitemiz ve içerisinde bulunan tüm içerikler taslak halindedir, kesinliği kanıtlanmış bilgiler değildir. Sitemiz kar amacı gütmez, ücretsiz bilgi paylaşımı yapan bir websitesi olarak yayın hayatına başlayacaktır. Hukuka ve mevzuata aykırı olduğunu düşündüğünüz içeriği  [email protected]  adresi ile iletişime geçerek bildirebilirsiniz. Yasal süre içerisinde ilgili içerikler sitemizden kaldırılacaktır.